Re: [OM] Re: Retro Look and Starbucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Retro Look and Starbucks
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:33:35 -0800 (PST)
> I love it.  I went into a Starbucks here in San Diego carrying
> my Morgan Sparks clad OM-1, naked of it't Never-Ready case
> with a 28/2.8 and hood on it.  I was not trying to "make a
> statement" and did not wear my boat shoes with no socks and
> cable knit wool sweater and chinos.

I still want an OM anodized British Racing Green.  Red or brown
snake skin would really set that baby off!  Too bad there isn't
any starbucks here.  I could just make my own expresso, but my
wife is long beyond the being impressed stage with my cameras.

Those chrome lenses could come back into style.

AG-Schnozz