Re: [OM] List-admin stuff... (John Hudson, are you listening?...)

Subject: Re: [OM] List-admin stuff... (John Hudson, are you listening?...)
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:20:31 -0700
At 11:47 PM 29/01/2002 +0100, Thomas Heide Clausen wrote:
>Dear All,
>
>These past days, there have been an abnormally large number of problems
>with mails from the list to shaw.ca customers. This list has a number of
>s*bscribers to shaw.ca. Basically, the shaw.ca mailservers have refused to
>deliver messages from the list to individual mailboxes, and thus I've
>received an impressive amount of error-mails to that end (one mail per
>message sent to the list per unwilling mailbox quickly amounts to a lot
>*grin*).

I too have had a problem with the mailservers at the 'shaw.ca' domain.  John
Hudson asked me a question about computers in private e-mail several times, and
every time I tried to answer my e-mails got bounced.  John, if you've got
another way to contact me, please do so -- I'd be happy to answer your
questions as best I can.

Garth