Re: [OM] Another Question.....

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Question.....
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:39:15 -0800
One of the FAQs around here!  Doris Fang was a former list member whose
astonishing ability to find extraordinary bargains was such that she
became part of the language.  There's no strict definition but a fang is
basically paying a lot less than you should have done for Olympus gear.
Can also be a verb.  The almighty fang that will then fund my olympus
purchases for ever still eludes me but I feel closer every day!

Roger

Larry wrote:

 What is a "fang" that I keep seeing in some posts?

 Larry (dazed and confused..AGAIN) Lype
 > Daytona Beach FL

Doris was also from Florida and her special forte was OM equipment found at yard sales. She wrote down her strategy for all. It may still be in the archives if you do a good search. Your search may also review that she valued the art of making photographs more than collecting equipment.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California