[OM] Shoe string home studio

Subject: [OM] Shoe string home studio
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 01:35:04 -0800
Hmm..  I would like to have a poor man's studio at home..  I'm looking on
getting a nice tripod, and from that point on, probably a very nice light
meter next.  After that, what else do I need for a makeshift shoe string
budget poor man's at home studio?  I can probably get some lights and saran
wrap of sorts and make a home made diffuser light box...

So I'm looking for recommendations...  Like what type of backdrop is good?
White sterile walls give horrible reflections and triple shadows..

Thanks.
Albert