Re: [OM] Well, the wedding finally came and went....

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, the wedding finally came and went....
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:16:08 -0500
Yes John, the weight has been lifted! And, yes I will handle the reprint
order. Oh, and maybe I will do it again. I was asked if I would be
interested in doing the wedding of one of the guest of this wedding. I said
I would give it some thought. THAT one won't be a gift! Might be able to
earn back a bit of my current expense.

The T32 already has a repaired foot. I thought for sure it had given it up.
That was a great relief. I felt quite prepared going into the wedding. I
found along the way that I really wasn't as sharp as I thought! But I wasn't
rattled and just kept going. I'm not afraid to do it again. But one thing is
for sure. I was totally ragged at the end of the night. I started at the
brides house at 12 and left the reception at 9. I really couldn't do that
regularly. I gave a lot of special consideration since it was a gift for
friends. I'd have to manage the time a lot better if hired.

Move the flash meter up on your list. It's a real joy, and really makes you
look like you know what you're doing! ;-)

Thanks again.
Mickey