RE: [OM] Ilford Paper, was Printing Resolution?

Subject: RE: [OM] Ilford Paper, was Printing Resolution?
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:24:50 -0800
Can't disagree with the assessment of arts&crafts ink availability, but I
have to say I've been real pleased with my S450 for prints. I use Photoshop
to color correct and then drive the printing, selecting the maximum quality
and auto color correction options in the Canon printer setup. So far it
works well, although I *do* agree I'd like more control available "just in
case".

I've been considering Canon's newer model (S800, I think) as a potentially
even better photo-printer. The results I've seen with it in demos have been
pretty darn good.

---
Scott Gomez