[OM] Fw: eSIF_On_CD / iMac Question

Subject: [OM] Fw: eSIF_On_CD / iMac Question
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:48:26 +0100
Any iMac users out there that can answer this question - what software do
you need to read the eSIF on CD (which is a CD rom created on a PC) on an
iMac?

: Hi
:
: Missed your site the last few days; use it frequently as I'm buying a huge
: amount of Olympus stuff on e-Bay. Would buy your CD in a flash, but I have
: an iMac computer so don't think I can utilize your windows CD - do you
have
: a Mac version? If not, how can I use your Olympus information site - I
miss
: it!
:
: Jim Raymond