[OM] To html mail or not

Subject: [OM] To html mail or not
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:35:59 +1300
Hi Sam

In my opinion<g>

Some people have options to turn it off.

Some apparently not. I'd be the last person to bar any reasonable person
from contributing to this group - least of all because of that..

But it IS a pain for Digest-only readers such as me to read a message in
text, then have to wade through a mile of gibberish to get to the next
message; when one has the (probably fair idea) that the gibberish could have
been stopped at source. But we've been through all  that and most members
understand that now.

Brian