Re: [OM] What body to buy???

Subject: Re: [OM] What body to buy???
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:34:30 -0500
One reason for no mirror lockup in the 2:  The 2 activates a small switch as
the mirror goes up, which turns the auto circuit on. If the mirror were
locked up and left that way, the batteries would run down. A later factory
mod was to REMOVE the small switch which was turned on by the mirror.  So,
the sole reason for not having a mirror lock was eliminated.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121