Re: [OM] Olympusguy

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympusguy
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:17:26 -0600
I saw Paul Saturday at the Dallas show.  He was selling off what he had left
in 35 mm - says he's going all digital.  He had some -10s, manual extension
tubes, and such, but he is eBaying the good stuff.  But then he let slip
that he had some more OM stuff coming in, so maybe he's not out entirely. .
.

He was peddling a new E-10 at $1250 US - is that about what they are going
for?

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://home.attbi.com/~garyetx/