[OM] Spiratone (Was Slide Projector)

Subject: [OM] Spiratone (Was Slide Projector)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:12:33 -0500
Pardon me if I'm johnny-come-lately here (still trying to catch up on
digest).  It seems to me that since Spiratone was a marketing company
instead of a manufacturer that their slide projectors might well have
been slightly custom versions of another manufacturer's projector.
Check around for other brands that might match.  Rich's advice to prowl
the thrift shops, etc. still holds though.  Just don't get stuck looking
for only something that says Spiratone.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA
(and now from a different email address)