[OM] Re: OT-quick trip back East

Subject: [OM] Re: OT-quick trip back East
From: "Thomas A Simmons" <tasimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 07:16:22 -0700
 Due to a family problem, I need to drive from Tucson to New Jersey.
Unfortunately, there will be no time for sightseeing or socializing :-(((

 Staying south to minimize weather problems, it looks like I can make it
just west of the DFW on day 1, and between Nashville and Bristol, TN the
second day. Roughly 14 hour days and/or~900 miles.

 Since it's been 25+ years since I drove this route, I'm not sure of things
like "the hotels are cleaner and safer on this side of town" or "the
gadburn
highway crew has ruined the freeway here, you might want to circle around"

  If I have offended someone by my limited communication skills, please
forgive me as that's not my intent.

Thanks for any advice

Tom