[OM] Slide Projector

Subject: [OM] Slide Projector
From: "Jerry Smith" <proudtexan63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 17:17:06 -0600

  Hello all,

I have come across an old slide projector, it looks never used, but it has no slide magazines. It is a Manon "Cabimat", and on the back of the instruction booklet there is an address to contact Spiratone, Inc. for more trays. I tried a google search on them and was able to get a couple of sites to try and route me to a web site under that name. But I could not ever get the site to come up.

Does anyone know if this company, "Spiratone", is even still around? Or anyone know anything about this projector?

It seems to be a very well put together unit, very sturdy, but not a whole lot of use without trays. As usual, I would deeply appreciate any and all feedback.

Thanks,
  Smitty

:-)