Re: [OM] [OT] Film Xrays at airports etc[OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Film Xrays at airports etc[OT]
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 06:51:03 +0000
Cc: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
In the real case, yes, I agree that the odds become more attractive. But what if you manage to get a Sky Marshal whose wife left him the day before, or who knows that he is about to be sacked, or has just been put on some strange medication ...

We in the UK are still trying to resist arming our ordinary police, you see.

Chris