RE: [OM] [OT] Can anyone in the UK identify this bag?

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Can anyone in the UK identify this bag?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 06:34:13 +0000
Cc: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
If it is a Billingham, it will have a little label sewn into a seam on the outside marking it as such.

Chris

At 14:02 -0800 19/1/02, Scott Gomez wrote:
Thanks! I took a look at their site, and it does look very like one of their
bags. It'll be interesting to see if it actually is. I'll drop them an email
and inquire. It was part of the same deal as the 16/3.5FE... :-)

snip

Billingham  - I'd bet.  Really spendy stuff.  Check out this URL
http://www.billingham.co.uk/
M.E.Bachofen

--
<|_:-)_|>