[OM] Re: Messenger bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Messenger bags
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 09:23:56 +1300
Hi James,

Thanks very much.  Very interesting and competent web-site at that URL.

We have cycle couriers here in NZ too; but cyclists note, if you come to NZ
to cycle, safety helmets are mandatory. You'll get a fine for sure if you cycle
without one. (Rationale - helmets are more expendable than skulls and
brains and cost the country a LOT less in repair and down-time).

I'll pay closer attention to couriers whizzing by next time.

Brian