Re: [OM] Anybody got a source for a motor drive cover? was: [OM] $75 O

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody got a source for a motor drive cover? was: [OM] $75 OM-1, w...
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:51:58 -0800
I, for one would readily spend $20.00 for MD caps, be it one or more.
(Obviously I would like more.) These things are only going to get harder and
harder to find as folks loose them. Demand will only increase. I think that if
the price could be brought at or below $20 there would be a good market between
here and eBay.

Jim Couch