Re: [OM] Re: 28-80 Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 28-80 Lens
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:30:29 -0400
I recently won one at a fang price (realized after the fact) of $30 off
the bay. It is in excellent condition, almost no wear to the paint,
etc., but also focuses a little too easy. So I'd guess it might be a
feature of them.  I've only got a few pics back from it, but am quite
satisfied with picture quality. I'm just trying to decide whether or not
to keep it, as I'm more used to one touch zooms.
Wayne