[OM] T20 Battery insertion?

Subject: [OM] T20 Battery insertion?
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:00:20 -0600

Does anyone else have trouble getting the inner AA cell into and out of their T20 flashes? I'm talking about the one that is sort of under the AC connector... I find that I have to fiddle quite a bit to get that battery out since the contoured bottom of the battery compartment keeps it from sliding or even pivoting forward. Perhaps I am just blessed with 'fumble fingers', but it does seem to have a pretty tight tolerance. I generally use Everyready Energizers, if that makes any difference. Thanx!