Re: [OM] OM-3Ti for sale in Denmark

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti for sale in Denmark
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:47:20 +0100
Sorry, one email address was wrong; should have been olesen@xxxxxxxxxxx

Roger Key

For those who could be interested, a -3Ti has just been put up for sale in
Denmark; in fact, a 3Ti (4 years old) LNIB, a black 4Ti (2 years old) in
box, a little brassing, and a 2S (age not known). The owner, Soeren Olesen,
is partially switching to Hasselblad. He wants to keep one camera, probably
the 4Ti.
His approximate prices, converted from danish kroner, are

3Ti     940USD
4Ti     700USD
2S      175USD

He is interested in a deal for the 3Ti and 2S combined (I would guess
around 1050USD). The prices for the 3Ti and 4Ti are actually 500f the
price that he paid brand new in Denmark.

His telephone number is 45(country code) 97468846
email addresses:
olesen@xxxxxxxxxxx
fenger-olesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had a long chat; he sounds like a very interesting guy. He has some
photos taken with the 3Ti in the Olympus Photo Gallery; I can not seem to
find the website address at the moment.

Roger Key, Copenhagen