Re: [OM] Phoenix/Samyang

Subject: Re: [OM] Phoenix/Samyang
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 00:20:13 -0500
The Phoenix you are talking about is probably the 19-35, made by Cosina.
Phoenix also marketed the 18-28 f/4 made by Samyang. Other lenses
marketed by Phoenix, I can't speak for, as I have no experience.

If you find out which Samyangs were produced by Schneider, I'd be
interested in knowing that.

I agree on the Tokina. I spent about $100 for mine with 1:1 extender and
original hard case. Phenomenal lens.

Larry