Re: [OM](Winder troubles)

Subject: Re: [OM](Winder troubles)
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:09:52 -0600
Burnt-out motor?!  That's unusual!  But Oly should have them -- part
#DM-011900.  But you might find one cheaper buying a dead winder for
parts....

Still, this is such a rare problem, I wonder what lead you to this
conclusion?  Does the motor not turn at all when you put 6v to the motor's
leads?  Have you removed the idle gears between the motor and the rest of
the winder to be sure it's not a jammed mechanism?  Or does the motor just
spin and spin -- that's a different problem entirely....