Re: [OM] 400Speed Film, not so satisfying..

Subject: Re: [OM] 400Speed Film, not so satisfying..
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:02:24 +0000
Cc: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sometimes Albert, I find a lovely photo which scans really well, many times not so. Perhaps it is not that your scanning has exposed a particularly grainy film, but that your negative is underexposed. Is this possible?

Also, as Roger suggest, if you view the image at the right size you may be less disappointed.

I nearly always come to the conclusion, when viewing a poor image, that it was my ineptitude that caused it to be so. If only I could remember *all* the lessons from poor photos ;-).

Chris