[OM] cool filter

Subject: [OM] cool filter
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:15:37 -0800
Around here with the sun just today barely breaking 20 degrees above the
horizon at noon it seems like sunrise turns directly into sunset. If we
see the sun at all the light it gives off is very golden colored. This
throws the color balance off especially skin tones. So I was looking at
corrective filters. I don't think 80's are what I need. What about 82's?
Say 82A. Any and all suggestions welcome.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West