[OM] Re: Virus warning - sorry, you've been had by a HOAX

Subject: [OM] Re: Virus warning - sorry, you've been had by a HOAX
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:24:19 +1300

Hello Andy

Unfortunately, this HOAX is rampant just now.

I've been sent it at least 5 times in the last 6 hours.

The file mentioned (sulfnbk.exe) is part of the Windows operating system of
some  machines.

Here's some more info - but you can also check on  http://www.google.com

My ISP, caverock, tell me that it is a hoax and is perpetuated by people
mailing warnings out !  Here's the link.

http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99084&;

Brian