[OM] (FS) Various items

Subject: [OM] (FS) Various items
From: Mike and Suzie <tiptop@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:02:26 -0500
Hi folks.  I've been lurking on and off here for over a year, picking up
some great info and convincing myself that I just had to have this and
that.  Recently the siren call of digital has become too much to resist
and to that and end I'm offering these items with a 2 week inspection
period before they go to a certain auction site.

Zuiko 2X-A: Cosmetically excellent.  Unfortunately the outer rim of the
rear element is blemished by what I fear may be fungus.  This is most
evident in the outermost 2mm of the lens surface and appears similar to
water spots seen on glasses sent through a dishwasher. $90.

OM-1:  User condition, self timer lever missing.  This has been my
regular use body.  All functions work properly except self timer and
meter which reads 1 stop low. $100.

OM-1n: Very good condition with only slight marking around tripod mount
and near viewfinder.  Two small brassing marks on back below wind
lever.  Operation and shutter times seem good, although I've never
gotten around to putting film through it.  Includes all caps, shoe 4
with protective cover, and thin plastic Olympus strap.  I'll include a
zinc-oxide battery so you can check it out.  $140.

Vivitar off camera flash grip:  Comes with Vivitar cable release which
fits into tapered hole in handle.  $15.

Vivitar 75-260/4.5 Zoom: With caps and 67mm skylight filter. Big lens
with good glass and tripod mount.  $50

I'm not leaving the fold completely, just getting rid of redundant,
unused items to raise funds for a C 3040.  Please contact me off list at
"tiptop@xxxxxxxxx" for any discussions.

Happy shooting,

Mike Luks