Re: [OM] How about a "Posting Guidelines" FAQ

From: Joshua Putnam <josh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 15:38:18 -0800
Mike wrote:

With all the recent agonizing about posting sans html/mime etc. (very
much appreciated by us digesters) I would suggest that there be a FAQ
established that would condense accumulated wisdom about posting in
plain text with various email clients. Then we would have somewhere to
steer offenders rather than just advise them of the problem but without
a solution.

I'm spoiled -- most of the lists I run are on a Mailman server equipped with a de-MIMEing script so everything comes through as plain text anyway.

--
 Joshua Putnam | 25426 106th Ave SE #C6 | Kent, WA  98031
Home: 253/850-9514 | Fax: 253/850-9557 | Cell: 206/799-8324