Re: [OM] Re: Yahoo Mail and HTML

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Yahoo Mail and HTML
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:27:31 EST
In a message dated 01/11/2002 11:03:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx writes:

I guess the rumors that AOL 7.0 sends plain text were false.  Does anyone
know if Yahoo sends plain text?

Let's see if this works (using AOL 7.0):

Supposedly if you select all the text in the message, then, using the
pull-right menu, select "Text" - "Normal" it will come through as plain text.
We'll see how this one comes through. I think you need to make sure your font
is the default (Arial, 10 pt, black) as well.

Let me know if this comes through ok.

Paul Schings