[OM] Re: Opera advertisments

Subject: [OM] Re: Opera advertisments
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:37:58 +1300
<g>

> I agree that the look and feel isn't equally great in all aspects. NS4 has
> some nice advantages over IE in this respect. NS6 looks plainly horrible
> (IMO), but at least the pages it displays look o.k., in Opera I can't stand
> the
> ads in the top of the browser.

<G> Pay Opera software $35 and you get a code to turn the ads off for ever!
</G> <p>

Anyway, by now you should have trained your eyes to look at only those
parts of the page you want to. I have. <strike>Ads no longer bother
me.</strike>  I really don't see them. <B>Self-control </B>.<BR><g>

Reminds me; with MSIE 5.5, in *Bay, my watching pages list shows no
detail at all on each line until I put the mouse over it. That is a real pain
as it
makes it impossible to quickly visually scan the page. The most you can
read is one line at a time.

 With Opera, all letters on every line are visible all the time. Great.

Brian
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves          Voiceless it cries,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.         Wingless flutters,
All mimsy were the borogroves,           Toothless bites,
And the mome raths outgrabe.             Mouthless mutters.

.