[OM] David Caradeen

Subject: [OM] David Caradeen
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:37:10 -0800
I don't think I spelled his name correctly, but the guy from the TV show
"Kung Fu" David Caradeen; he was standing next to me at the car show.  He
was OLD.  But still looked pretty good, very young wife..

So I really wanted to take a picture of him, but didn't want to be rude.  So
I adjusted the shutter speed, the aperture.. I stuck my 28mm lens, cranked
it to infinity..  Then locked up the mirror, pressed the DOF button down,
aimed in his direction, and clicked.  It was as silent as a Leica M6!  I
mean, almost no sound, and in an environment like that, no way anybody heard
it.  It should be a fairly sharp picture too (unless my camera back opening
up, has ruined the roll...arrrgg) But the OM1 makes a GREAT candid camera!

MLU, and aperture prefire, makes it easy to take candid pictures at almost
no sound.

Albert