Re: [OM] Zuiko Zoom for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko Zoom for sale
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:27:54 +1100 (EST)
Earlier this year I recieved one of these in a buetiful purchase along with a
OM-2n and MC 50mm 1.8.

Previously, I had a MC 135mm 2.8 which was the workhorse for portraiture and
other telephoto work (now ive got a 300 4.5), but is too good a lens to lug
around all the time except for those needing complete background blowout.

The 75-150 f4 is indeed not a fast lens - but one of those extememely useful
lenses that compliments your OM outfit just that little more. If your worried
about sharpness - forget about it. Al mine have been 'tack' sharp - and there
relatively cheap too for what they are!

Enjoy whoever recieves (or bargains) for the 75-50 Zuiko f4!

Damo

Damon Wood
Dip. Technology (Applied Science)
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
Sustainable Development (BSc)
Undergraduate Student
Murdoch University
Secretary M.C.C. WASTCA