Re: [OM] 15V (Ni-Cd) control pack question

Subject: Re: [OM] 15V (Ni-Cd) control pack question
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:01:51 -0500
To be a judge, I'd have to be a lawyer, and I couldn't handle
that.  As the old mystery writer Rex Stout said, the practice of
law is too low an undertaking for an honorable man.  I'm just the
lowly, acerbic, heavily-armed, smart-ass, been-telling-them-all-
what-to-do-for-35-years court reporter.  They're most all my
friends, but I can still hate them when I want to.  In fact, both
the obnoxious assholes are now here in my office, drinking my
scotch, planning the next go-round.

Walt Wayman