Re: [OM] 35-50mm Zuiko Zoom????

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-50mm Zuiko Zoom????
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:06:58 -0500
Let me say that if the last reply I made on this topic seemed
somehow abrasive or hostile, I apologize.  I have been engaged the
last several (too many) days trying a blood-and-guts, horrific
murder case, and the midday diversion of the Olympus List during
the noon recess may be helping me remain sober, at least during
the day, and calm enough not to physically attack one or more of
the many irksome participants in this perjurous farce!

Retirement is coming soon, and I'm thinking about a part-time job
at KEH, since they're only a 20-minute commute from home.  Be nice
to me now; I may have mysterious powers a year from now!

Walt Wayman