Re: [OM] WTB 21/3.5 or /2

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB 21/3.5 or /2
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 19:47:57 -0800
Oh great, I've been keeping an eye out for a 21/3.5 lens hood, and now everybody wants one! ;-) There was one with at least a broken thumb screw on German ebay I should have bought.

So I have a spare 28/2.8 rubber hood and spare 24/2.8 & 28/2 metal hoods. Does anybody know how far one of these would need to be cut down to work for the 21/3.5? Even just knowing the exact dimensions of either the srew-in or slip-on hood for the 21/f3.5 would be very helpful..

Moose

Mark Marr-Lyon wrote:

<snip>
I also think that the Olympus hood for the 21/3.5 does wonders, especially with my SC sample.

<snip>