Re: [OM] Re: P400

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: P400
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:19:29 +0800
Actually, the ink itself is very expensive, an A4 photo will easily
cost over one dollar. Based on the price of P400 consumable provided
by John (can be as low as $1.27), the cost may be even cheaper than
ink. BTW how many of you are willing to print a night scene with ink
jet? I think It easily cost three times more.

C.H.Ling