Re: [OM] (OT) AOL V7.0 sends plain text!

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) AOL V7.0 sends plain text!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:39:50 EST
I'm sure AOL 7.0 installs the same way the other versions did. It doesn't
replace your old version. Both versions are still on your hard drive, so, if
you should have problems with a new version, you could just go back and sign
on with the old version. Only after you are certain your installation works,
then you can go back and delete an old version if you need the disk space.

George S.