Re: [OM] The best BIN I have ever seen!

Subject: Re: [OM] The best BIN I have ever seen!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:13:37 EST
I am willing to be of service to you, but after giving it some thought, the
one problem that I could see arising, is if the seller misrepresents the
item, and, after I receive it, I pass it on to you, and you receive it and
notice a defect or other problem. So much time may elapse that we then are
out of the original return period, if it was, say, 10 or 14 days.
I could open it and check it out, but it may be something I'm not too
familiar with. I hope you could get an accurate description from the seller
and a generous return period.

Best,
George S.