[OM] Dish packs full of Zuikos

Subject: [OM] Dish packs full of Zuikos
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:06:39 -0600
Well, the packers are here to pack the boxes -- everything goes on the truck
tomorrow for the trip to Orlando.  I watched pretty closely as they packed
the OM stuff -- they did a very careful job and it is all appropriately
insured.  I had actually pulled everything off the shelves and boxed it
temporarily, but they redid it better.

Ended up taking two dish pack boxes for everything -- hence Dish packs full
of Zuikos (another opportunity to use hence).

For those unfamiliar, a dishpack is one of the larger boxes, approximately 2
ft x 2 ft x 3 ft -- and of a heavier cardboard.

Let's hope everything makes it there OK!

Tom