[OM] Fwd: OT - Email addresses

Subject: [OM] Fwd: OT - Email addresses
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:32:48 +0000

Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 07:03:57 +0000
To: Olympus List Messages <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Chris Barker <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: OT - Email addresses

In case anyone does not know, the email address of the sender is
shown at the top of each message posted to the List.  This means that
your message direct to the poster does not have to go through the
List... and we won't read your private email.

If it looks too long or complicated to copy out character by
character, you should be able to select it as text, copy it and paste
it to the 'To" field of your email message.

I hope that this helps someone at least ;-).

Chris
--
~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker