Re: [OM] How to pronounce "Zuiko"??

Subject: Re: [OM] How to pronounce "Zuiko"??
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 12:34:42 -0500
We've been down this road before, so I can say that your second phonetic
suggestion is closer. Accent on the EE, and only a brief passage of the Zoo,
almost simply a zwEEkoh where the oh is brief and somewhere between ah and
oh. No trailing 'w' sound in the oh.

I'm sure someone has captured the last run on this subject and bounce it up.
I'm sure that my mid-Atlantic English isn't doing the Japanese word justice.

Whatever you call them, they're great. Wish I had more... 85/2, 21/any, any
shift.... eventually.
-Mickey