Re: [OM] Images just for the enjoyment thereof - OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Images just for the enjoyment thereof - OT
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 06:01:55 -0800
Brian, I just bought a Scanwit and am waiting for delivery!!  So from the
results I see, I shouldn't be disappointed.  I bought the 2740, with the
digital ICE, so dust and prints etc.. should be a bit easier to remove (so
they say).

It's a very nice picture.  You live in Christchurch??  Hmm..  The Wizard at
Christchurch, the one who says the world map is upside down, I would like to
take a picture of him..  I want to see him in person... why don't ya take a
picture for me??  Christchurch is on my "places to visit" list also.

Albert