[OM] It's Alive! (for a while)

Subject: [OM] It's Alive! (for a while)
From: "Steve Goss" <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 20:22:25 -0500
I tried my new-to-me bounce grip today, with new batteries. It
works!
But it still has problems. there is some visible corrosion at the
bottom of the battery compartment, and on the power connector on
the side.
So, I need to get inside and see if I can clean it up. Some
questions:

I have to peel off the leatherette to get to the screws that hold
it together, right? Are there other screws that need to come out
for dis-assembly?

What's the best chemical to use to neutralize the corrosion?

Mr. Clint - would I be a whole lot better off just letting you
guys clean it? (about how much would that be?)

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa