Re: [OM] Where is a 1.4x teleconverter?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where is a 1.4x teleconverter?
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 00:18:36 +0000

So what you mean is I was right ?  8-)

GGiles

There is a Kiron 1.5x that works quite well in the
range for which it was originally intended, ie. 75-150
which is a small zoom similar to the Zuiko of the same
range. It works well with the 100/2, 100/2.8 and
135/2.8. But it vignettes visibly at 200mm and
horribly with the 300/4. There is also a Soligor CD
1.5x but I don't know what range this is good for.
Lastly, there is a Tamron 1.4x but this only fits
between Adaptall lens and the camera-specific mount.

Warren

--- Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 In many years on this list I have not seen any
 indication that there
 is an alternative to the Oly 1.4x TC