Re: [OM] Digital P&S vs. OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital P&S vs. OM
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 08:25:35 -0500
Only a digital user who doesn't know how good silver imaging is would say
that.  Sounds like he's quoting the salesman's pitch.
It's like buying a new answering machine that doesn't use tape.  Advertising
says
they are convenient, easy to use, inexpensive, but they don't tell you how
SH***Y they sound when you get them set up.  (BTW, the answering machines
under the name of Southwestern Bell sound the best).  ;-)
John Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus OM Service since 1977
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  www.zuiko.com