Re: [OM] Xmas Xchange Thanx

Subject: Re: [OM] Xmas Xchange Thanx
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:00:02 +0100
Having waded through about 1400 posts today since last getting access to my
email a few days before Christmas (I was getting withdrawal symptoms) I'd
like to add my thanks to Bob Gries for the great idea of this Christmas
exchange!  Looking forward to the 2002 edition - and hoping that the
follow-up of a website of ALL the exchanged images will come to fruition...

Also (public) thanks to Paul Reynolds for the stunning b&w shot of the tube
station he sent me.  (By the way, it's going to need rematting before
framing - despite the multilingual PLEASE DON'T BEND!!!  At least the
picture itself wasn't creased.

Happy New Year to all.
jez