Re: [OM] Re: 24-exp versus 36 exp debate.

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 24-exp versus 36 exp debate.
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 06:47:59 EST
What makes you say 12 exp are 'long gone'? They're still alive and
(relatively) well.
I think I can also still get Kodak in 8 exp rolls. last saw them only about 2
or 3 years ago...May have to look more for a place to order it from tho,
can't walk into the corner drug store and buy it ... It was packaged I think
in 20 or 25 roll boxes and marketed for Police Depatments, the thinking being
one accident or one crime/incident on 1 roll so you don't waste unused film,
or mix two separate incidents on the same roll. (If that mattered to you) and
easier to catalog the shots and keep each incident separate.

George S.