Re: [OM] GREEN B&W prints from T400CN WAS Which is sharper, autofocus or

Subject: Re: [OM] GREEN B&W prints from T400CN WAS Which is sharper, autofocus ormanual focus?
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 03:14:38 -0800
Hmm. so that's what I'm missing!!  I just said "Damn cheap*ss 1 hour photo
development!"  But I was missing the "bloody" part.  Damn blokes...  hehe, I
have to start talking like an Aussie..  Hmm..

Aussie question, is it true you get cool effects when you take pictures
after you down a nice bottle of Lindeman's Bin 186 Shiraz?  Been on my "to
try list.."  :-)  I love the Aussies..

Albert