[OM] Vancouver Isl. trip photos

Subject: [OM] Vancouver Isl. trip photos
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 22:11:25 -0800
Finally got around to scanning a few of these. Color balance may be a
bit off as the computer I use to scan has a crummy monitor and i can't
be sure of what I'll get. we've been having a bunch of kids stay with us
the last few summers and i set this computer up from pieces out in the
shop for them to use for email and me to use for scanning. I took the
OM4T, 180/2.8 and 21/3.5. Should be obvious which are which.

On the way over to the island the ferry came upon a local pod and had to
wait 20 minutes for them to move away.

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/bctrip/orca1.jpg
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/bctrip/orca2.JPG
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/bctrip/orca3.JPG

Stopped at Goldstream Park to watch the salmon spawn. Luckily photos
don't capture the smell.

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/bctrip/goldstream1.JPG
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/bctrip/goldstream2.JPG
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/bctrip/goldstream3.JPG

Took the dog for a walk in Dean Prov. Park while my wife shopped for
antiques.

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/bctrip/scout.JPG

No Remembrance Day parade is complete without....

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/bctrip/parade1.JPG

Back home looking back where we just were.

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/bctrip/sunset_vic.JPG

And this is what I get sending my film off to be processed. A big
scratch down most of the roll :(

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/bctrip/tug.JPG

Mike
--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West