Re: [OM] CAMEDIA software help

Subject: Re: [OM] CAMEDIA software help
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 19:26:00 EST
msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

That's scary. While the camedia software is pretty much worthless,
getting your card reader to work is pretty important.

Holy Pixels Batman!!  I just ordered a new Dell hotrod computer and it comes
with Windows XP.  I use a Memorex card reader to read the Smart Media cards
from my C4040 as the Camedia software that came with the camera didn't
impress me.  It seems to me that the Memores card reader should work with XP.
 If not, I will be really really P...ed!  Anybody running XP with a card
reader now?

Dave Dougherty