[OM] Stolen OM 4 - a long shot

Subject: [OM] Stolen OM 4 - a long shot
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 11:33:57 EST
This post is a long shot and long story.  I'll attempt to make the story
short and perhaps with a bit of luck the long shot will become a short and
precise one.  In late July I sent a newly CLAed OM 4 to a friend who was off
for an extended trip to Europe and was in need of a camera body as his had
just died.  Our agreement was for a return of the camera body upon his
return.  When I contacted him recently about his trip and the return of the
body, he said he never got the camera.  We know UPS delivered it to his
building and apparently it was stolen from the mail room.  It was insured UPS
however it was also delivered.  I am quite sure my friend didn't get the
camera and that it is probably in some pawn shop, camera store or perhaps has
made it to someone's camera bag by now.

So what I would like to do is release a description of my lost child to my
brothers and sisters in Zuikoland.  Here is the milk carton information.
Black Olympus OM 4, serial # 1110057.  Last seen in Kansas City, Missouri
area.  Missed by parents and siblings.  Any information on the whereabouts of
this child would be greatly appreciated.  Bill Barber